Thursday, March 28, 2013

My whole wide world

Late night, but Dallas is finally out for the count. Which could only mean one thing...time for this Mama to complete her blog for back to back nights! I'm getting better :) I want to have this blog to one day show my kiddos what I had to say while they were growing up! Modern day diary at its finest! So tonight is a reflection on sweet baby bubba! He is getting so big and smart, it catches me off guard sometimes! Today on the way home he said to me, "homework?" I guess insinuating he had homework of some sort!?! He listens to the conversations between the girls for sure! Then tonight, he went to his drawer in the cabinet and asked for paper & crayons. I gave them to him and he sat at his desk and reminded me, "homework." He is so funny! He also has a habit of saying, "I will" when replying to something I am saying to him. It's like all of the sudden he is growing up right before my eyes! I enjoy spending each and everyday with him. He has been a Daddy's boy lately and pretty mean to his mama. However, I am thankful he has an incredible Daddy to look up to! Lance is Dallas' hero for sure. Sometimes when I'm getting him dressed in a button up shirt, he asks me, "work?" He thinks he's going to work like his Daddy!! As I'm patting his back to sleep tonight as I do every night, he told me, "Thank you." That's all it takes to remind me how special he is to me and how he has me wrapped around his little finger!! I am so blessed and thankful God is letting me borrow this precious gift to raise as my own!! I think I remember a quote that goes a little something like this, "Let him sleep, for when he wakes he will move mountains." The picture I attached reminded me of that little saying when I took it! Time for beddy bye, we have an exciting day of hanging out with friends and family! We plan to see the Easter bunny, color eggs and make little bunny sugar cookies! Pics to come :)



No comments:

Post a Comment