Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Proud Wife

I'm assuming this will be written all together with pictures at the bottom from what Jennifer told me, but as of late...it's blogging from my phone or not at all! So here goes the first phone blog. It's contributed to my hard working baby daddy! I am so fortunate to have a husband who actually and honestly provides 100% for his family! We have an understanding for each other, he doesn't want to stay home with these crazy kids and I don't want to go to work everyday with the responsibility that I have to feed, cloth, and house 5 people! Whew, stresses me out just thinking about it! While he is working, he strives for the best. He enjoys receiving the accolades that come with a job well done. I prefer monetary bonuses, but Lancipoo is all about trophies & awards! Lol, he is too funny and has come so far, I am nothing but honored to be his wife :) I support and encourage him the way I should, as well as keep him grounded. He is so head strong and driven, it's no wonder he is incredible in the car business. I feel such a joy in my heart getting to accompany the man I love to fancy dinners for his achievements and recognitions! This last Thursday we went to our annual 3 Forks dinner compliments of Van Tuyle. Mr. Smith received an award for being 5th in the dfw area in Internet sales! He sold 213 cars!! Rock on! We also won the first raffle for $100 gift card to Capital Grille. Neither Lance or myself have heard of this, but we are anxious to try something new!! I am all smiles :) I hope to continue to be his rock and reach our goals together. I tell him how proud of him I am and the life we are making! I love our family, and wouldn't change it for the world! I have learned so much in my short 7.5years with Lance. The 2 of us together are unstoppable and our dreams are within reach! Living the good life I tell ya! ;-) we are so incredibly blessed and give thanks to the good Lord above!! Amen!











No comments:

Post a Comment