Sunday, September 1, 2013

Shoot!!

Today was such a fun day!!! It was my first time shooting a gun, and I actually ended up shooting a variety of arsenal :) I got to hang out with both Dads & Lance. Here is a list of things I got my hands on:
-38 Revolver (my gun)
-AR 15
-shot gun
-Lance's blacked out 45
-22 Revolver
-9 millimeter 





Today was a pretty awesome day!! I enjoyed getting to shoot for my first time ever!! :) It was also a full day of firsts': got to see Lance shoot, My Dad shoot, my first time shooting, and last but not least, sweet Arielle got fake nails! Yikes!! 

We got nails & toes before we had some target practice with my dads!! 
Even Lanci-poo got his Mani/Pedi on! I love when he tags along, it makes his hands and feet look so much nicer. I also think it looks cleaner and more professional for work! He works with people, shaking customers hands daily,  he DESERVES manicured cuticles and filed nails with a touch of shine from the buffer! 

After nails and shooting, Shannon, Presley, Mom, Jennifer, Arielle and I ran to a thrift store in Garland. It was a quick trip, but as always...great company and good conversation with my girls! I am looking forward to an extra day of fun since most everyone has Monday off for Labor Day.

Here is a face only a Mother could love! He took a 5 hr nap with his Daddy, stayed up for a couple of hours, and is already out for the night. He spent the last night with his Mimi & Umpy and probably had TOO much fun!!!! :) so blessed and thanks to the good Lord above! Time for this mama to get some sleep! 


No comments:

Post a Comment