Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Laundry Day!!

I am STILL playing catch up from our trip! I have done load after load of laundry!!! Sheets, blankets, towels, clothes, clothes and more clothes!!! I have been setting things aside to iron and also included things that need to be ironed for Just Between Friends!!! My Mom gave me a rolling type rack to use since she redecorated her laundry room! I have been purging Dallas' closet and hanging those clothes on my new rack! He had got WAY too many clothes and not enough space!!! It doesn't help that I have a shopping problem!! I have been very picky lately and only shopping for my favorite things! I received an email back from Stacey at Just Between Friends, she is going to take a look at my blog. I am so excited to volunteer for something new! I have so many avenues I want to explore here recently, I am trying to keep my ducks in a row! Tomorrow morning I am getting up at 5:45 to make my girls bacon & eggs! Then taking Dallas to a play date with Natalie & Kaelynn, Deborah & Madi. I also promised to take my Father to his doctor appointment at 1:00, so it's a full day! I also plan to record my entry video to Spout's Host Hunt!! :) 

Arielle informed me at dinner that one of her cheer coach's quit. I have been unhappy with their practices & routine thus far, so it's almost like a blessing in disguise. I will email tomorrow and see if there is anything I can do to help out :) The older Dallas gets, the easier it is to volunteer my time to accomplish things I thoroughly enjoy!! 

Today was busy, busy as always...but here is a picture of Dallas at Target earlier

He LOVES their popcorn! When I pull up, he says, "Target?!?" "Popcorn!!!" It makes me laugh! He is pretty smart and his personality melts my heart! He can be a little spit fire but is so caring and convincing! He will repeat the same phrase numerous times until you understand him, acknowledge him and make it happen! :) He is a determined little guy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment