Friday, August 16, 2013

Jam packed weekend

What a JAM PACKED, FUN FILLED weekend we had!!! :) Saturday afternoon was Dave & Busters for John Poe & Shannon's little sister Elizabeth. Here are some pretty cute pictures I got:














Can I just say how much the last few pictures mean to me?!?!? I am so thankful and incredibly BLESSED Dallas has his Uncle John & Aunt Shannon in his life!!!! They aren't blood related but they treat Dallas no different. He loves the Poe family so very much, shoot...we all do!! I am honored to have them as his God parents!! These pics are just glimpses of real life, and I am so glad I captured these moments. Its like these little snap shots symbolize the big picture...of life. They are there to guide him, help him, catch him if he falls...and I know they will always be there for him! It takes a village to raise a child, and I am a firm believer in that! :) They are both such amazing people and I can guarantee they are raising little Presley to be no different!! Presley is such a sweet, sweet baby! I enjoy spending time with her and making her laugh! Her laugh brightens my day! Her little smile is infectious, you can't help getting excited and hoping to keep her grinning! I could just sit and play with her all day!! (If Dallas would let me! He tends to be very needy still!!) I am gracious of the time I get to spend with her and my favorite little niece Makenzie. I am totally loving being an Aunt. It's a great feeling!! :) I love hearing Kenzie say Koko. It's one of the cutest things I've ever heard!! I love hearing Kenzie laugh at something funny! She is so smart and expressive! Sweet Kenzie is very girly and I am thankful I live just right down the street from her. I get to see her at least once a week, mostly more though. These babies are growing WAY too fast for me!!! I feel special to be able to see them all grow up and stay close with them though! This is what's going down for Kenzie's new room!! Worked on taping off squares, for chevron stripes. I'd do anything for Kenzie girl and I can't wait to find out what Jennifer & Scotty's gender of baby #2 is so we can work on the baby room :) so exciting!!!
WOW--talking about going 90 miles and things being so jumbled in my head! I just skip around...try to follow along! Lol...

Sunday we went to a new consignment sale called, Rhea Lana's. It was in Frisco at the Frisco Discovery Center. That place looked really cool, and I would like to take the kids back! Anyway, inside the consignment sale, space seemed limited. The clothing was on round racks instead of long rows like at Just Between Friends. I prefer the rows so I know where I start and can knock out going though top & bottom racks simultaneously, in the same size. Although, I have to admit...the older Dallas gets, it is slim pickin's for "used" cute stuff. I think boys just wear through their clothes more than girls??

Then followed that up with a baby shower for Juan & Vanessa in Plano. They had amazing food and a yummy "spiked milkshake." Shannon and I tried that, and surprisingly, it was really good! 

Anywho, gotta catch up on my zzzz... Sweet dreams blog world!! Thank you Lord for such healthy, caring kids...we are truly so blessed, AMEN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment