Thursday, August 1, 2013

Bucket list:

I am entering myself in the Sprout's search for a new host contest. What do I have to lose?? I heard it in the background recently, but tonight as I listened again...I truly considered it. After reading the rules and guidelines, I'm going for it. I have to submit a 2 min video introducing chica (co-host), singing the birthday song, and a few other age appropriate things. 

I have always wanted to do something like be a cartoon voice or something along those lines. This seems right up my alley! Dallas and I watch sprout every single night. It's a network I truly believe in, and try to get friends & family to tune into! My background is with kiddos, and I feel I would be great at this! I am super excited about preparing my video. I want it to be good, but not sure how to go about it! I want to stand out & be different, but not so that they skip over me?!? 

I got a good run in today :) Close to an hour and about 3.5 miles. 

I know I can get healthier if I put my mind to it. I JUST LOVE TO EAT!! Lol, but I don't mind a little hard work. Maybe I can manage the both of them. Lance and I have had a great week! We are being more considerate of each others feelings. I am super sleepy and have a big weekend planned. Pictures with Snap'd Photography by Tamera Saturday afternoon and the Ringling Brother's Barnum and Bailey circus Sunday morning!! So excited for both of these!! :) I still need to finalize an outfit for Dallas for pics, maybe I'll try again tomorrow. He has some pretty cute things to choose from. I can't wait for an exciting, fulfilled weekend. My boys are already sawing logs, time for this mama to get some rest!! Good night all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment