Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Update:

Since my last blog, Lance and I have had a really good talk. We came to some agreements about disciplining the kiddos as well as understanding each other better. My monthly cycle came to visit me shortly after that blog, I'm thinking that didn't help in my emotions!! Lol, oh well! Our air conditioner is better than ever and running like a champ!! 

This was Dallas during our sleepover the 2nd night with no ac!
Lol, poor little guy!! We made our way to Lance's truck about 3 and slept in there until about 7:30! So thankful all that is over with!

Saturday Arielle had her cheer camp! They did a show off so the parents could see what they learned. She did pretty good! I was impressed! She smiled the ENTIRE time!! 


I got Arielle, Kasadie and Hailey in this picture. Maigen is down on the other end, I didn't get any of her :( 
Looking forward to games and seeing my girl cheer!! Lover her so much, extremely PROUD of her!!!!

Sunday was Kenzie's 2nd birthday party! 
She had a blast, we all did!!! 
Wowzers...rolling on over one of the slides! So hard to get up there!! Lol. 
Last night we decided last minutes to make fajitas for dinner, had everyone over after Kenzie's birthday party! the kids all played and had a good! 

Dallas and I are heading to Chuck E Cheese this evening for Kenzie's real birthday dinner. I will get more pics today! Can't wait to spend the night with my favorite little niece!! :) so blessed to be part of her life and see her grow into such a precious toddler!!

No comments:

Post a Comment