Monday, July 22, 2013

🎶"It's getting hot in here"🎶

Wowzers! I am on overload and my plate/cup runnith over!! Lol!! I spoke with Johns brother, Codi...an air conditioning expert a.k.a my main man, my hero, my bottom bitch (lol) While trying to find out why we have no cold ac, and walking me through different steps, I went outside to take a look at the outside unit once again. Lance and I fondled it last night at midnight trying to find a frozen spot...NOTHING, so today when I went to look again, BAM! There it is in broad daylight...melted water and a frozen coils! Duh, I'm pretty sure I could have been an ac repair man! Lol, I'm obviously kidding!!  So earlier today, we were on defrost mode for a couple of hours! I have fallen in a funk, so this was a great accomplishment that made me feel proud of myself!!! My Dad taught me to look for this at our old house and how to handle it---the last time we froze our unit! I am pretty thankful for him and Mr. Codi at the moment!! Dallas is took about an hour nap therefor I got to start this blog. I had to stop half way through because he woke up screaming for mama?!? It kind of bothers me he still does this but I'm used to it. I am revising this blog now, so I've had to change as I re-read! Arielle was supposed to go to her first cheer practice this evening from 6:30-8:30. Her mother was supposed to take her......I'm positive that would have been the LONGEST 2 hours of my life. Long story short, her Dad & Mom didn't think it's was important enough for her to go. Kind of breaks my heart that my input didn't matter. Needless to say, Arielle didn't go to her first practice of the season, she won't be going tomorrow either because she is riding with her grandma Cindy to take her mother to the airport :( I emailed her coach this evening to let her know and from what she explained she already missed so much just in one night. Tomorrow they work on stunts...what an exciting practice! Sad my girl won't be there with her fiends. Today was a very long, hot, day! There were many lows but too many highs to keep me down!! 


This little boy makes my whole world light up!! (Even after 2 pee-pee accidents & finding a huge wad of poop dangling at the leg of his boxers!) I still love this face! I am blessed beyond measure. I am thankful for such amazing friends and family!! Codi is coming early tomorrow morning to take a gander at the mess I have going on in the attic & outside! Apparently it's not just frozen coils. There is a reason for them freezing & we have to get to the culprit! Hoping for a cheap bill, but between you and I, I'd pay a million dollars to walk into a cold house!! Lol, I most certainly took that cold air blowing my hair for granted! We are laying in bed with 3 plug-in fans as well as the ceiling fan on high, and as close to naked as you can get with a 2 year old laying between you!! ;-) 

Shannon helped me get organized in my garage this last weekend, so I have a pile of goodies to take pictures of and post to Faceboook, Craigslist, eBay, or any other public accessible sight looking for a sucker to buy my old crap! LOL! I had a few porch pick-ups today, but haven't turned a profit due to buying other people's stuff! Vicious cycle I tell ya! Tomorrow I will work on getting pics taken, posting to sights and getting stuff sold!! 
Here is a picture of the dresser I recently purchased on Craigslist for $180. That included a nice gentleman & his fathers delivery as well as a big mirror. I wanted to use it as a buffet so now I've got to find a spot for the mirror. The piece is huge, I absolutely LOVE it! It made my whole entry seem "put together." 

Today I also had these chairs delivered from a lady on one of the Facebook sights in Rockwall. I have been waiting for about 2 weeks I think, but believe me...it was worth the wait! $20 for two matching paisley, skirted, parson chairs. They are so pretty and I really like them!! 

Sorry for the information overload, but my mind is on full speed! I haven't blogged enough lately and I have too much to say! Nevertheless, this evening I went for a jog alone while Dallas stayed with his Daddy. It was a good run, I pushed myself!
 I saw pictures from the block party we went to this past weekend and I was horrified to see how I've let myself go!
These look like great pictures of friends having a good time, but when you zoom in...BAM, there appears a girl who probably ate all the food at the party and is scoping out what human victim is next on her snack list. Lol! I already know I love to eat, so I am going to have to work extra hard, overtime style to be able to eat yummy treats and not resemble a grazing heifer!! Lol. Here are some cute ones of the kiddos though! 
Dallas, Kenzie, and Alliosn playing in the little pool at Jennifer Degulio's house. 
Maigen taking Dallas down the slip & slide

News flash: this next part is long and me blabbering...so feel free to quit reading now...Don't say I didn't warn you! 

Today was full of surprises...unfortunately not good ones 😧 and I hope tomorrow is a little calmer! I was thinking about taking Dallas for a Mommy/Son trip, just us...hopefully somewhere kinda close...And soon. Any suggestions or ideas are welcome! It feels like a good time in my life to give Lance some space and hope he understands me more if We aren't around and up his booty for a few days! (I know that's totally unexpected and out of left field) BUT, Lance and I have probably the WORST communication I've ever witnessed! I've been saying this for quite some time, but I think we are at a point that we need professional help! I "...stress him out and make things harder than they have to be..." No good husband deserves that from his wife!! To me, a wife should be uplifting and positive. So how did we get here? Lately, I have been standing up for what I feel is right in our kids life, and its taking a toll on our relationship as husband and wife. I firmly believe in the ol' saying... 
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL. We are having a hard time getting on the same page with our kiddos! I give mad props to those in blended families making it work, day in and day out!!! Bless your hearts, it's the hardest thing I've ever done and apparently I'm failing 8 years later. But the good news is, it is what it is! I'm okay with whatever outcome I get! I know what I need and deserve ;-) I also want some changes to be made. Rest assured, Lance is an incredible Daddy to Dallas!!! I try to make things work for my little dude, but when it's not from your side, that's pretty hard to do. I can't imagine having to split our sons time between us...separately! It seems so cruel. Dallas is at a point where he associates everything having a mommy & a daddy. In most conversations about animals, he is very specific about a baby, mommy and daddy. Example: big sharks are daddy sharks, the small ones are baby sharks and any other medium size is appointed the mommy shark. Lol, he is so sweet and really into sharks right now! I question my relationship, how on earth did we get here?? A relationship is work, each and everyday it requires work-from both parties involved. Of course some days are easier than others, but those tough times are when it really counts! There is a certain reliability and stability in a marriage that makes you feel secure. You could over-come any obstacles because you both want to work hard to achieve goals together, as a team. However, I am lacking that sense of security! :( somewhere, something went wrong! I don't feel like Lance & I are a team. And when the goin' gets tough, I don't forsee that we will come out stronger...together. It's sad, but I have changed and sacrificed so much over the last few years. I am so thankful to be a stay-at-home-Mom to our son and be able to spend these valuable years with him. I know I have done well in raising ALL of our children the best way I know how!!! I am surprisingly very positive about my situation because I have faith in knowing I did the best I could with what I had to work with :) I am scared of change and will adapt to pretty much any situation with time...so bring on whatever tomorrow will bring! :) I am open and receptive! I honestly feel better being able to get some feelings out here!! Knowing only a few close friends read my blog, I know they have our best interest in mind and might even have some sound advice or suggestions :) I am so glad I can confide in my girls!!!!! They help keep me sane!!!!!! This post was super personal, but I warned you that I'd use this blog as a modern day diary!! Lol my phone might die soon, and both of my guys are asleep! Time for this mama to catch up on her shows and pretend I'm laying in a cold room filled with AIR CONDITIONING! 


No comments:

Post a Comment