Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I'm pretty sure I need an award!

Okay, so let me fill you in on why this title made the final cut! This evening after dinner and a full day of snacking, Mr. Dallas fell asleep on my lap. He picks his head up and starts throwing up everywhere!! It was so random and completely disgusting!!! It was mostly on my new sweater which we decided to go ahead and just cut off, as well as my tank! We decided to go ahead and trash Dallas' shirts also!! It was yucky, yucky, yuck! I stripped down in Grammys back yard and threw on my bathing suit cover up! He isn't running fever, probably just too much stuff in his little belly! :( poor guy, made me feel horrible! God bless my entire family! Diana ran to get scissors and paper towels. Mimi took Dallas, Aunt niece grabbed towels, then hosed off the patio... Team work made it super easy to clean up! 
This was earlier in the day! Aunt Niece and Uncle Greg had a rib "taste testing." So there was all kinda of yumminess going down in that kitchen!! Dallas warmed up to almost everyone and is doing well at being social! 

Dallas threw the baseball with Uncle Greg and Rusty for about an hour!! He loved it and only knocked Rusty 's beer over once!! :) I've got to admit, he's got a pretty good arm! (Must get that from me!) 
Grammy, Aunt Niece, Uncle Greg, and My Mom!! Love this picture of these little sweeties!! 
Super moon through the fence above the mountains, beautiful!! We had a wonderful birthday dinner for Miss Grammy! She loved her decorations. 
It's kind of hard to see, but Diana made a leopard table runner and silky napkins for the table. We hung leopard paper lanterns around the room and also decorated with burlap, leopard and red ribbon. I am so thankful to still have my Grammy here and wish her a very happy 80th birthday, and many more to come! Life is grand, I am thankful for my friends and family! Thank you Lord for the many blessing in my life!!


No comments:

Post a Comment