Sunday, June 23, 2013

We are outta here :)

Dallas, Mimi and I left this evening (9:30pm) to be exact. We came to visit Grammy in Bernalillo, New Mexico and to celebrate her 80th birthday!! Uncle Greg, Diana and Pam Wages get here tomorrow morning. We had a pretty good flight. It wasn't too bad, but wasn't as smooth as I hoped for. Dallas was absolutely perfect in everyday! He was such a sweet boy the whole flight here :) He was talking up a storm and was ecstatic to ride a "plane!!" He walked all on his own through the airport and was looking at everything! He was overjoyed with new things to see! 



Our surprised look! We were waiting on Mimi to go potty and decided to get a few pics :) Dallas was in the best mood ever! 

Here's all three of us!! Me and my pink hair! It's already out now :) only lasted about 24 hours and was super easy to get out with the glue remover!!! Thank God, no way was I going to let my indecisiveness get the best of me!! ;-)

My little munchkin in his own seat, trying to buckle his seat belt. I'm glad I got this pic, because he refused to wear his seat belt the entire time! He loved put the tray table up and down, as well as the window shade. He would say, "up, down, up, down." It was cute! He also loved mocking the noises of the plane. 
Here's Mom & I trying to get a little Mother/Daughter picture in!! I love this pretty lady so very much!! 
He loved this statue at the Albuquerque airport. He was reaching up to touch it. 
He looks so tiny to have so much power over me! I am absolutely in love with this guy!! He is my world, and I can only hope and dream to raise him to be one-of-a-kind! I am so blessed to call him my son! 
This riding escalator thingy wasn't on, but I wanted to let Dallas have a chance to walk on it anyway. He was just like a sponge soaking everything in. We found the truck pretty easily in the lot Rusty left it in (the lady driving the bus took us to our car and had the keys for us!) I drove us home and that was my first drive in New Mexico! It's pretty dark, but we got to Aunt Niece safely and Dallas has been asleep ever since. I even woke him up to change him...
We are looking forward to an exciting day tomorrow! This Momma needs to get some sleep. I already miss my bed and sleeping with my Lancipoo! Thank God for our blessings...I am so thankful for our life! Amen!!






No comments:

Post a Comment