Friday, June 21, 2013

Arts A Blast

Since my last post was more of a double edged sword (necessary to write to get my feelings out, but not much fun to talk about...) I figured I'd follow it up with something memorable! Mom and I went to Arts A Blast a couple of weeks ago! You are encouraged to bring your own wine and snacks! That's a party in itself, but you also get to paint and have girl time :) 
 You pick a night to attend by what's being painted. Everyone paints the same picture and the teacher gives step by step instructions! It's exciting to see everyone's art work since you all pick different colors and interpret things so uniquely. 

Here is my precious Mom and me: we had a BLAST! 

Mom likes to be creative, hers was the brightest of the whole class! 


I am so thankful for this little cutie!! 

Here are some pictures of my painting:
This is called a "painting pony" lol, side braid :) I felt so French or something...


Finish product to take home and hang on my wall! Love it :) I can't wait to return with our whole group and paint with my girls! 







  


No comments:

Post a Comment