Sunday, January 18, 2015

Afternoon of tears

I did SOOOO good Tuesday afternoon, ALL the way until today (Sunday)...I count those days as a plus! Today was a breaking day 😥 Mom and I went to a thrift store in Garland and I was having a good day. Eventually the incredible weather we were having, seeing people  posting pictures of their little ones playing outside at parks & playgrounds and seeing friends having fun, family time...I broke. It hit me like a ton of bricks, I have to share my son with his Father who only cares about being a "Sunday" kinda Dad. I could only imagine us walking to the park, running around the jungle gym, playing basketball and spending time together. The times that Dallas was too young to remember. And he won't get to enjoy! :-/ agh, awful! The tears started, then I texted Lance and it was downhill from there. Thankfully, I only cried for about an hour, venting to my Mom and was done. I felt much better after not speaking to him for awhile. My parents and I went to dinner in down town Royse city at one of our favorite Mexican food restaurants. As soon as we got home, I tried to keep occupied and happen to catch one of my shows. During my show and after I cried and cried. I need my little man, I have become so dependent upon him. When he does go with his daddy, it breaks my heart, and I miss him dearly!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment