Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Testing, testing...

Testing, testing...Is this thing on??? After talking with my mom this evening at dinner, she encouraged me to start writing on my blog again. I told her I didn't know what to say...if I had anything to say. And the things I was thinking can be pretty negative. I was told, "if I didn't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." However, she reminded me I had to start somewhere. I used to write to my notepad in my phone. As I get braver and stronger, I have deleted those ugly notes where I used to vent. I no longer need to remind myself of certain things, events or dates where nastiness has occurred! Movin' onward and upward!! 


Which leads to making big girl decision and planning the rest is of my life. There aren't "family" decisions to be made, just what's right for my big man and myself!! 


Dallas starts Pre-K this fall and I want to be ready to start my journey on how to financially support D and I. It's not going to be easy, and I'm sure I will fail from time to time. BUT, I am strong! I am tough! My God is bigger than any of my worst fears! With Him on my side, what really stands a chance against me?!? 


Between God and my Bubba, I can do 
anything and everything I put my mind to!! I am ready for the next adventure in our lives! I am ready to provide for my son, and never again will I depend on a man! (My Mom taught me that young, but of course I had to find out for myself) haha!! I will never invest all of me in another relationship again! Guess that's some of the aftermath of going through a divorce. It's just part of it 😕 but I am stronger than I was! So there, that was a pretty good start for this evening. Dallas stayed the night with his Daddy at his apartment. Mom and I enjoyed dinner at Fatted Calf in downtown Rockwall. 

It's SO nice to have a cold glass of wine, an appetizer and a yummy summer salad. Although, the feeling of missing your baby and wondering what he's doing never subsidies 😟 I look forward to picking him up in the morning, very early! 


Goodnight world! Thank you Lord for blessing me with another day on this earth, spent with my son! I couldn't ask for more! I thank you for the work you are doing in my life and I ask that you keep me close to you in this journey. Show me the ways to please you Almighty! I am ready for positive changes and trust in you Lord. In Jesus name I pray, AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment