Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday fun!!

We saw the new Minions movie this morning!! It was cute! The kiddos seemed to like it and that's all that matters!! :) We went to McDonald's afterwards 🍟 for playtime and happy meals, complete with Minion toys. 


Shannon invited us over for more playing, so we headed to Heartland! By the way, Dallas and I had to stop for gas, a car wash and a little Frappe' treat! ;-) I love getting my car washed now!! They have a special for exterior only washes: 30 washes, 30 consecutive days for $30. ðŸ’ļI've been thinking about trying it out for a month. The normal outside wash & dry is $6, then to add armoral to the tires it's an additional $4. (If you do the exterior package, you can upgrade and pay the difference on any given day) It seems like a good deal to me, but I would want to make sure I get my money's worth! :) Money is a little tighter when you don't work the one night you're supposed to and you spend it like its going out of style ;-) it's just money, can't take it with us when we go!! 

I spray tanned Ashley this afternoon with a little kit she bought. She was really tan, and it looked pretty good, there was a few touch up spots...but it was worth the money! Shannon claims she's going to get Tan-arexic after just one time. She said Ashley was already getting sassy with her new tan! Lol :) we had a really fun time letting the kids be kids. We ate pizza for dinner (always a fan favorite) and had a dance party to burn some calories afterwards!!😜🍕 One dance and I was out of breath. Hunter gets in his groove and sweet P was born with her moves!! Poor Dallas rocks his white boy style passed down from his Daddy...  We enjoyed spending time with those who care about us. 

When we left, I had to get air in my tire (of course) Dallas fell asleep quickly after we started driving...which left my mind to wander while driving those dark roads, and flipping between radio stations. A man who my mother, Lance and plenty of our friends worked beside and for, for years passed away this morning. He was very funny, and Lance used to come home telling me stories of the stuff he said. I didn't know Jim well enough, but he was always a character when I was around him. From reading some of his post left by his friends, he will be truly missed. He was encouraging, uplifting, and an inspiration to many in the car business. He helped many men and women get off to a good start. Mostly, it's sad to know you won't see that person here on earth again. Life is too short and precious for all the day to day drama we get caught up in. It breaks my heart that Lance and I are at such odds with each other. I don't know when; if ever, I'll truly get over him. My head and my heart are so conflicted. It keeps me spinning, that's for sure. I feel very emotional about it & wish others could understand. 😔 Never would I wish the feelings of pain, heartbreak, confusion, false hope and uncertainty on my worst enemy. It's all so very hard...I take teeny tiny baby steps and even the smallest things are big accomplishments for me!! 😕 It reminds me of Dory from Finding Nemo! "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming swimming!"

 
I HAVE to move on--to bigger, and better things!! I don't want to beg someone to be with me. I will wait for someone to share my life with, that WANTS to be there! There are so many good quotes I enjoy. One is, "You can move forward if you keep re-reading the last chapter." It's so true. Lance and I had some ugly words back and forth tonight. I hate fighting with him, because deep down I still love him and always will. I'm just hurt (as is he) and wish things were different. But there not...so stop it Korie Anne!!! ðŸ˜Ģ I have to stay strong and keep trucking. The good news: no tears from bickering back and forth. Few tears on the way home while driving, but none since I've been home!! 😏 it's the little things people!! 

On a positive note: hopefully I'll work tomorrow night and make a little cash flow! Also, Sunday morning church can't come fast enough! 😇 I am in desperation of words from the good book!! I need to set my attitude and my mind right. REFOCUS! 🙏ðŸŧ Lord, thank you for the work you are doing in my life. I trust in you, that it's your timing and what's meant to happen will. Thank you Lord For keeping me positive and keep me close to you in our walk. In Jesus name I pray, AMEN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment