Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tuesday 1/5/2016

Let me just start off saying I'm proud of myself for sticking to "healthy choices" and blogging more than once :) today was a good day all in all! I cleaned a little bit out of my storage and make a donation to helping hands, which makes me feel good. I also saw a friends dad there dropping off also. It's nice to see a familiar face and get a weekday hug! I also cleared my car of Hobby Lobby Christmas goodies!! 🎅🏼 (when I'm poor, remind me of how great my trees will look!) I went to the grocery store, the Bullpen, and then picked my little man up from Pre-k. I had a headache and couldn't tell if it was from my contacts or not eating enough. We came home and I switched into my glasses and ate a lemon pepper chicken breast...and a biscuit with peanut butter. No judgement, I'm not perfect, just trying to work on this bod 😜 

After some rest with a nutcase child who is acting super wild and crazy lately, and once my excedrine migraine kicked in I finished packing up the Christmas stuff in my totes. Tomorrow I have a full day of dropping totes at storage, and taking my car to the Chevy house for a little looksie. We finished up dinner and I did Lance a favor by picking Arielle up and dropping her off at their apartment so she didn't have to be at Haleys all night while he closes this evening. I stopped by the gym for a little sauna time. I cannot explain the feeling I have there. It's a very uncomfortable, snooty place to be. However, I'm not there to make friends, just get some exercise in and drop pounds. I don't know if it's the area or the people these days...or just a douchey mentality. The staff who check you in aren't friendly and neither the members! 😳 I sat in the sauna for 35 minutes and drank two bottles of water. It feels good to sweat! 

Tomorrow is a new day and I need strength to deal with the lifestyle changes im making as well as patience in handling my precious spawn. He is a lot of work lately, and I'm hoping it's just a phase that will pass. He seems to really be testing me and his limits!! Good night and sweet dreams! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment