Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sunday 1/3/2016

Such a good weekend, and REALLY looking forward to this week! Dallas goes back to school, and this mama can get some stuff done for a few hours while he's gone :) I have been strong in dealing with Lance, which so far so good. I am also excited about getting back into exercising regularly. I am so tired of being GIGANTIC, out of breath, too big for my body and most importantly my confidence is in the dumps! 

Sunday, Mom and I went to Canton to shop at first Monday and literally shopped until we dropped! I got 2 pairs of cheap boots ($15 each) that are ready to be dropped off at the Bullpen for monogramming!! 

I have really been wanting a pair to monogram but waited for the right pair ;-)
Mom and I both got cream boot socks. We loved them both so much we each got a pair as opposed to sharing as we would have. They were also half off!

They have the one-minute manicure samples in a bathroom we went to. I loved the smell, (Pink Lily) so I bought a few small ones to try. 

 I also got too much Christmas decor at 50-75% off! One of my favorite places had really cute stuff in my color scheme! --so I helped myself to plenty of goodies! 
(Those are big bags, not small!) lol!
I also bought 2 late Christmas gifts I have been wanting to buy. Both Lance and I got engraved Yeti cups. They are so cute and I'm excited to use mine!! 


We met up with the Poe's for lunch at our normal spot. When we left Canton, Mom and I grabbed Tacos and came home to relax! 

Umpy wanted me to take his picture with the dogs, because they all looked so cute right there! What a goof! 

Saturday, Dallas and I went to The Poe's to open Christmas presents with them. Dallas loves going to play over there AND wanted to eat the chili Shannon had in the crock pot. The relationship Presley and him have crack me up. He loves to aggravate her but gets defensive when she gets upset. They are a mess! Shannon and I had a good little talk and we left about 10:00pm! I was hoping Dallas would fall asleep on the way home, but of course not. When we got home, he wanted to open the blind bags Shannon got him...and of course we did. 

I private messaged a friend from high school whose body is amazing!! I asked her for some diet tips and she has gone out of her way to give me a plan! I can see the results from a poor diet (greasy skin, unhealthy hair, and obviously my gut!) I have a positive attitude and this HAS to work! I have no energy and want to be the best mommy to Dallas I can be!! Busy, busy week ahead! Lord guide me in the direction you want me. Please help me to make wise food choices as I change my lifestyle and get fit. I also pray for the victims of the wrath of the tornado. Help them find solace in still having their lives and families. In Jesus name I pray, AMEN!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment