Thursday, December 31, 2015

2016

                Happy new year!


More easily said than done 😬 So many New Years resolution to uphold! Makes me nervous, but I can and WILL do it. I have to for my own sanity. Obviously I have the cliche lose weight top on my list, but really...I can't wait to slim down, tone up and feel better about myself. A close second is to be strong when it comes to Lance!!!! I tear up as I write that. :( Not sure if it's because I truly love him and unsure of my choices and decisions, or if it's because I'm frightened of change. Either way, the unknown can be scary but I have to close this door and be ready for new opportunity. I know God has great things I store for me. I just need to walk with him and be patient. It's all in Gods timing. I think about Lance 24-7, through everything with Dallas, to my faults as his wife, to wishing he would open his eyes and see what could have been... Agh, it's so tough on me but I know I can do it. I'm strong enough to stand on my own two feet by the grace of God and my little one looking up to me! I am ready for the tears to stop and the pain to lessen!! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment