Thursday, April 4, 2013

It's ONLY Thursday?!?

I have been super duper busy today... you'd think time would fly by, how is it only Thursday?!? Some exciting highlights from today include:

*Arielle waking up to her own alarm, seeing as how I turned mine off & fell back to sleep!!
*Receiving my $1,200 Just Between Friends check!
*Getting some great clearance deals with an additional 20% off at Old Navy!
*Completing my shopping list for Destiny's birthday party!
*Getting a much needed hair cut from Miss Laura!
*Dallas being a good boy while taking care of our errands!
*Mimi & Umpy coming by for a late night visit with the Smith family!
*Eating pizza & soda for dinner!
*Dallas falling asleep in like 5 minutes! (Guess that's what happens when you skip nap time!)

It was a wonderful day, and I am so thankful to be Alive...healthy and happy!!! Tomorrow is Friday, and I look forward to a busy morning followed by hanging out with family & friends that evening! MIL will be here at our casa for Destiny's bday, may need to stock up on wine ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment