Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wednesday, hump day

I have been a busy, busy girl! Preparation for Miss Destiny's 14th birthday is in full effect! Yesterday consisted of my Mom and I shopping together for a little bit! Robby watched the kiddos for us to enjoy some mother/daughter time :) The girls have been taking the STAAR test all week! They have been surprisingly cool, calm and collected. I'm pretty sure Arielle was more stressed over the mock testing a couple of weeks ago, than the actual test! I am so proud of our girls! They are hard working, smart, sincere, caring, compassionate and beautiful inside and out! We have come a long way and they mean so much to me! I value the relationships we have worked hard to have and look forward to being close for as long as they'll let me! Tonight, the girls and I did a hot EVOO/raw egg mask treatment on our hair! I thoroughly enjoy spending quality time with those two! They are so inquisitive and willing to try new things! I truly admire that about them, because I don't recall being that way as a child!! Totally jumping to something exciting...I have lost 8 pounds and I am continuing to work on ME!!! I have worked out on my own twice this week in our office up front. I turn on old school rap thanks to Pandora and complete my own version of insanity. I have been making healthier food choices and been pretty consistent with my working out. Amber gave me some samples of an energy drink called Emerge from Max Muscle. I really like it, but I only take half the dosage...It pumps you up and gives you enough energy to do it all! I plan to drop by Max Muscle in the next couple of days to buy some :) I am looking forward to Miss Laura coming over tomorrow with little Bella to cut my hair! It's stringy and needs a miracle. And who doesn't enjoy a little girl time and letting babies play?!? So sleepy, and have to be up early tomorrow! Nighty-night blogging world! :) Thank you Jesus for all that we have, we are blessed beyond measure! Amen!!



No comments:

Post a Comment