Monday, January 6, 2014

1/40 Day Fast

Well, it's been a kind of a confusing day! I feel better physically and have more energy than I usually do! (I also seem to be in a better mood!) I am hungry and my head hurts is the bad part! :( headaches make me want to lay down and rest. However, I've put the dishes up & reloaded the dish washer, talked with the girls after school, made something for Jenn's upcoming shower, completed a full day of laundry, vacuumed and picked up around here. I had a long to do list and needed my excedrine to kick-in! I weighed-in last night at 186. So embarrassing but needs to be documented! Lol, I'll weigh again tonight and post that. I figure weighing and documenting this journey will help me stay focused and on the right track. I saw this on Facebook earlier and this made me laugh:

Dallas played police officer today!


Dinner for me is consisting of salad with lime, pepper & tomatoes! Yummy! :) I ended up taking another excedrine this evening and Lance rubbed my neck & back when he got home. Tomorrow I am going to focus more on praying during my times of weakness. I didn't do well at that today :( I also weighed in tonight after a hot, relaxing bath. 
It is what it is!! I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I didn't have any crazy urges- except that I might be going too strong- and worried about eating enough. I know the changes I have to make, but want to succeed! I am going to have to go day by day and stick to my goal! Thank you Lord for all the work you continue to do in my life, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment