Monday, January 13, 2014

5/40 Day Fast

Well this was a busy day of TRAFFIC!!! Shannon, Presley, and John's sister Kelly came over. We had last minute purchases and necessities to do before Jenns baby shower for Miss Madison! I had to leave to take my dad to a dr appt so Shannon volunteered to keep Dallas to make it easier on me! Since I had to work late Friday night, Dallas was going to spend the night with Shannon again this weekend! He was excited and basically packed a bag for Shannon! I left Dad at his appt to bring Dallas' car seat home and Kelly dropped her phone in the my car. Shannon was taking Kelly to the airport and had to leave super early due to all the wrecks & traffic. I dropped the stuff off and sat in traffic (one exit) for about an hour an half! This put my schedule behind and I couldn't be late to poker! :-/ which led to pulling through Sonic out of convenience. I ate a junior cheese burger and a java chiller! :( The ice cream hurt my stomach and I actually felt guilty for both!! 
Both sides of the highway were shut down and forcing people to exit!

No comments:

Post a Comment