Thursday, January 9, 2014

3/40 Day Fast

I didn't write last night because I fell asleep earlier than usual! It was fantastic! I woke up at 6:00 to wake Arielle up for school and felt so refreshed! Yesterday I think I ate too much food! I felt too full last night and felt like I didn't eat the proper portions! We had fiesta salad for dinner. I altered mine to brown rice, a little bit of cheese, pinto beans and very lean ground beef, with a little bit of hot sauce. It was yummy, but I was definitely missing out on Fritos, tons of cheese and sour cream! I didn't work out yesterday either. Dallas and I went to play with Kenzie and Aunt Jenn for a little while. I didn't even want to weigh myself last night before bed like I had been doing. Mom stopped by with something she made for jenns shower decor after her hair cut! Dallas wasn't nice to her, and it makes me really sad!!! Lance and I came to bed early, and put Dallas to sleep early so we could watch Judge Judy together. That's when I drifted off to sleep! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment