Friday, January 3, 2014

First Friday of the New Year

Today is a busy day for the Smith's. I am picking my Dad up from the hospital in a little bit. Robby took him to the ER a few days ago because his legs were bright red again and his doctor suggested going to the ER this time. Also, Dallas is spending the night with the Poe's! His bag is packed :) I am dealing poker tonight and Lance is supposed to come play! Woo-woo! Yesterday Arielle, Dallas, and I went to the mall to make a few exchanges and Miss Arielle got to shop a bit with her Christmas money. This mama got some super cute boots for $19!! I am really excited to wear them! Dallas got his necklace & bracelet resized and I added a cross to his necklace ;-) surprisingly, he doesn't want to wear them! I picked them up, and put them on and a few minutes later, he wanted both of them off. Hmmm...maybe I'll try again later. It's time for us to get up and get going so I'll leave you with a picture of this cute munchkin from yesterday! 
Happy Friday, thank you Jesus for all the blessing in my life! AMEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment