Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2/40 Day Fast

Today was altered a little. I'm going to focus more on eating healthy and smaller size proportions. I have chose no caffeine and no fast food, as well as no junk. (I can't stick to fruit and veggies only! It's my own choice, so today I had to make some changes) I didn't starve myself today, and actually feel so much better today! I have a feeling my headache was from a knot in my shoulder blade! Maybe not, but who knows. Dallas & I played in his playroom this morning and I cleaned up in there as well. 
He said he was making a train

I ended up getting a chance to work out for a little bit this evening and burned a few calories, hopefully they offset the food changes I made today. 
My weight seems to have dropped a little which is keeping me motivated and focused. Arielle stayed home from school today because she was sick ;-) she wasn't running fever, but coughed all night and told me this morning she "didn't want to cough on her friends and get them sick." I gave her some children's mucinex and sent her back to bed! A straight "A" student deserves some slack time every now and again. Looking forward to tomorrow, it's another day! I'm working towards my goal and want to get some results! Sweet dreams and sleeptight! Thank you Lord for all I have in my life, and for continuing to show me the way!! AMEN 

No comments:

Post a Comment